Coordinator of Business Unit Innnovations in the Health System
- 1999-2002 Joint Bachelor of Science (BSc Hons) in Communications and Multimedia Systems at London Guildhall University
- 2002-2003 Master of Science (MSc) Telemedicine and e-Health Systems at Brunel University (London), Department of Information Systems and Computing
- 2003-2007 PhD at Brunel University investigating different models for the implementation of remote patient monitoring. Title: 'Design of a generic system architecture for remote patient monitoring'
- 2007-2009 Research Fellow at University College London, Department of Medical Education
- Since 2009 Visiting Researcher at Brunel University and since 2010 at University College London
- Since August 2010 Senior Researcher and Project Manager at Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI, Competence Center Emerging Technologies
- Since June 2013: Coordinator of Business Unit Innovations in the Healthcare Sector