Deputy Head Competence Center Emerging Technologies
- Studied Political and Communications Science at the University of Konstanz, Germany and the Portland State University in Oregon, USA
- 1997-2000: Researcher at the Department for Applied Computer Science at the University of Bremen, Germany where he did empirical research on the different uptake patterns of new interactive media applications (advanced telecommunications services, broadband Internet, interactive TV)
- 2001: Dr. phil. from Technical University Munich with a thesis comparing the multimedia developments and diffusion patterns of digital media in Germany and the U.S.
- Since 2001: Researcher and project manager at the Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI
- Since 2008: Deputy Head of the Competence Center Emerging Technologies