Background & objective
The citizens’ point of view is often neglected when developing transport services, so this project, as part of the Baden-Württemberg automotive sector strategic dialogue, aims to address:
- Documenting the normative preferences of citizens with regard to the provision of mobility data and the design of a data space.
- Getting a detailed description of data flows and the distribution of responsibility throughout customer journeys
- Participatory workshops with the help of Lego Serious Play
- Description of the preferred distribution of responsibility between society, government and business in relation to mobility data space.
- Initial analysis of the feasibility of this distribution of responsibility